American Literature Calendar
students read and discussed the code of conduct handbook
Students will test on this in Homeroom Tuesday
Discussed the class syllabus, rules, and website section for American Lit.
–Homework–Students are to sign (both printed and electronic) the syllabus, academic dishonesty, and class rules sheets by Friday, August 10, 2018.
–Turnitin.com —Students are REQUIRED to set up a turnitin.com account by Friday, August 10, 2018.
- Go to turnitin.com
- Click on the “Create Account” link to the upper right.
- Click on the “Student” link.
- Within this window you will add Class ID and password.
- 2nd period
- Class Id–18578009
- Enrollment key–hamilton-02
- 3rd period
- Class Id–18578277
- Enrollment key–hamilton-03
- You also will add your account information (first and last name, email, password, secret question.)
When you finish and exit the wizard, you can log in to your account by entering your e-mail address and the password you created in the appropriate fields of the sign in box and clicking “Log In.”
Students worked on a literary terms diagnostic
–Homework–sign syllabus (paper and electronic), sign-up for turnitin.com, sign attendance contracts
Students began the Unit pre-test and received textbooks for AM Lit
–Homework–sign syllabus (paper and electronic) and sign-up for turnitin.com by tomorrow.
students completed the pre-test from yesterday
–Homework–complete enrollment for turnitin.com, work on summer reading assignment