For students looking for help in cursive writing, the following link leads to cursive writing for beginners.
Make sure to check google classroom for instructions on how to complete the Socratic questions Due December 3, 2019!
- Three Ring 2″ to 3” binder
- 6 Dividers (see section on binder labels)
- 2–Composition notebooks (NOT A SPIRAL BOUND) –American Lit
- 3–Composition notebooks (NOT A SPIRAL BOUND) –AP Language
- 2 boxes of Facial Tissues
- Loose leaf notebook paper
- Sticky Notes
**AP Language —it is highly suggested that you also invest in 5 Steps to a 5: AP English Language book **
Welcome to AP Language and Composition!!! This course consists of learning three different writing methods, how to breakdown and interpret AP multiple choice questions, understanding different forms of rhetoric, and how to analyze elements of prose (both non-fiction and fiction).