The 2nd virtual learning assignment has be uploaded and this one does require two responses. If you are having trouble accessing or entering the virtual learning page, e-mail me ASAP. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The rhetorical analysis essay scheduled for today and Friday MUST be typed and submitted to turnitin.com by Sunday, 1/21/2018 11:59 pm. Failure to do so will constitute in consequences. If you are having trouble —EMAIL ME !!
I will see everyone Monday and plan to continue to move forward (not backward) with this unit.
- 12 point Times New Roman –Font
- Double Space (NOT BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS)
- 1″ Margins on all sides
- Indent the first line of all paragraphs
Use Proper MLA in-text and Works Cited citations
- DO NOT USE CONTRACTIONS
- DO NOT USE 1ST OR 2ND PRONOUNS
- Do not use words like: positive, negative, talks, told, says, said, because, pros, cons
Title of the anthology– Writing America: Language and Composition in Context
Editors: David A. Jolliffe and Hephzibah Roskelly
Author: John Smith
In-text title–From “The Journal of John Smith”
Publishing Co: Pearson
Publishing City: Boston