Students discussed and analyzed “Because I Could Not Stop for Death” by Emily Dickinson, focusing on identifying exact rhyme, slant rhyme, imagery, tone/mood, misapplication and symbolism.
–Homewor–print or write the following poems and annotate them based on the information above:
- I Heard a Fly Buzz When I Died
- There’s A Certain Slant of Light
- My Life Closed Twice Before Its Close
- The Soul Selects her own Society
- The Brain is Wider Than the Sky
Also complete USA test prep and work on Novel project